The largest supply of AUSTART turbine air starters...
Gateway Compression Inc. stocks the largest supply of turbine air starters in the Edmonton region. We have inertia and pre-engaged style starters on the shelf to fit most diesel and natural gas engines in your fleet. We offer a range of threaded exhaust connections from 1.5” to 3” as well as a harsh environment muffler.
Gateway Compression Inc. also stocks all common accessories needed including relay valves, push buttons, regulators and y-strainers.
We offer an exchange program for all common “AUSTART” models and offer in house repairs to eliminate downtime as much as possible.
Key features of “AUSTART” Starters:
- Lightweight and easy to handle, 16.5lbs to 44lbs.
- Rugged all metal composition and H2S compatible.
- Low air or gas consumption rates.
- Starting pressures as low as 25 psi.
- Band clamp design allows for ease of motor replacement.
- Designed to require no special tools, field repair time is kept to a minimum.
- Infinite 360 degree orientation of inlet to meet any configuration.
- High pressure hose can be utilized in place of hard piping.
- No lubrication needed.
- Simple design and ease of parts or component replacement.
- Multiple starter applications can be replaced with a single “AUSTART” starter in many instances.
- Replacement of competitive starters in minimal time.
- Lower labour time and replacement of individual parts makes “AUSTART” the lowest cost of ownership starters on the market today.
Trade in allowances on selected brands are available. Contact Gateway Compression Inc. for additional information.
Applications include but not limited to:
- Natural gas